Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Last Song, Will's House!!


Hey Guys!
Today my mom and I decided to go downtown and visit a few museums. One of the places that was on our list to go to was Wormsloe Plantation. This just so happens to be the setting for Will Blakelee's house in the movie The Last Song. This is such a beautiful place and really encompasses what Historic Savannah, Georgia is all about!




We also went to my school's art museum and saw so many beautiful pieces of art! Here are just a few:





2 comments:

  1. Looks like such an interesting trip! Those trees and the artwork are just beautiful!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier- so much appreciated :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I was wondering where this place was from the movie. Now I know thank you!!

    ReplyDelete